OUR PUPPIES LIFE CONCERNS …
1) Our life is likely to last 10 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2) Give us time to understand what you want of us.
3) Place your trust in us. It is crucial for our well-being.
4) Don't be angry with us for long and don't lock us up and leave us alone ,You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but we have only you.
5) Talk to us. Even if we don’t understand your words, We do understand your voice when speaking to us.
6) Be aware that however you treat us, GOOD or BAD, We will never forget it.
7) Loud voices, harsh reprimands and physical corrections are only going to scare us and cause us emotional distress.
8) Before you scold us for being lazy or uncooperative, As puppies we are active and need to run and play, but as adults we tend towards the 'couch potato' mentality..
9) Please take care of us when we grow old. You too, will grow old.
10) On the ultimate difficult journey, go with us please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make us face this alone. Everything is easier for us if you are there, because we love you so. And when we are gone remember the wonderful life we had togeather and how lucky we were that we found each other :)